I know a lot of women who just refuse to consider dating a short man, yet a relationship is what they seek. We are all entitled to our preferences, this is true. Consider though for a moment that the heart you seek may not come in the package you had planned.
Below are 10 good reasons to consider dating a shorter man.
1. He takes up less room in the bed. This leaves more room for you to sprawl out and hog the bed.
2. Shorter men are great to cuddle with. I don’t know why, but they just are. Maybe it’s because if feels more personal when you are face to face.
3. Short men fit very well in the bathtub. Ever tried taking a romantic bubble bath with a tall man. It’s very awkward. He has to draw up his legs and he really can’t relax. The water sloshes all over the floor. Also with a tall man, there isn’t much room for you in the bath.
4. No more neck cramps when standing up for good night make out kisses at the door. Easy access!
5. If a man is not intimidated that you are taller than he is, he is secure in who he is. I know a lot of tall men that don’t fit this bill.
6. He fits nicely on the couch beside you watching a movie. If you are comfortable, you are more likely to spend more time laying on the couch snuggling.
7. A short man is easier to buy clothes for gifts. Finding big and tall sizes is not the easiest thing in the world.
8. He can’t make the excuse he has to go home to change. He can stay the weekend because he can wear your clothes.
9. Short men as a rule are better lovers. This could be because they have taken the time to compensate for their height, who knows, who cares. They are generally better in bed. Talk about making you feel like a woman. A man’s height makes no difference when the lights are out. It balances out when you get horizontal.
10. Shorter men are people too! Their hearts are just as big, their desire to protect just as strong. If you are in the dating pool and have ruled out these men as non qualifying, you might want to reconsider.
A man’s height does not determine his character or the goodness within. Had I limited myself to tall men, I would not be this blissfully happy. I would still be swimming in the dating pool.
Comment and Share on Facebook